From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
rides2far@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 6:06 AM
To: nvrider@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Careful what you ask for Cindy

J and then looked them
up in
the AERC database to see how many one day 100's they have done, and
what
year was the last time they did one.

Oooh, now you've done it! You KNOW we won't be able to stand being
listed
for *one*less ride than we did and you're going to have to hear about
every ROC that didn't get counted etc. Add one to mine...The 2001 Pan
American. Doesn't show up on the AERC database. Just gets me up to 7 but
that gets me ahead of Truman and gives me a goal to stay there! Quick!
Somebody loan me a made horse!!! >g<

Kasemayer! I had no idea you'd done as many 100's as Julie! Does this
mean I have to treat you with more respect now? >eg<

P.S. Suzanne Solis posted on 100's as a guest and I know she's got'em
because I've given her heck about stealing her kid's horse to get them.
:-)

Angie

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
There are few places where the horse does not fit in; at least in my
world,
as delusional as that one may be.
~  Howard Bramhall

The whole ride experience can be very hard, and at times you question why
you put yourself through such abuse. But then you remember all those
moments when you pop up over a hill and are suddenly surrounded by the most
stunning views.  It's just you and your horse and for a moment time stops
and you can hear the angels sing.  Therein lies the addiction, at least for
me.
~  Leslie Beyers