[RC] take a break - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Julie-Anne Gower torstone-stud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi every one.  I keep popping in every now and again and alway enjoy reading
the convisations that go across and around the world!
I have only done a few 100 milers, but the last one I did on my stallion Shabah
was just about the best ride that I have ever had.  It was long and hard, and i
was tiered. but the sence of achievment and resect that i shared with my horse
was awsome.

Anyway, i thought that you all might just like to take a break and think of
somthing a little more relaxing and take a look at horses in another part of
the world.  I have just updated our web site and would love to share what we do
with you. please go to wwww.sunrayfarm.co.za
we would love to hear from you.
Regards
Julie-Anne

day maybe the definition of endurance isn't the length of
the ride but rather the spirit in which it is ridden.
~  Maryanne Stroud Gabani