RE: [RC] take a break - Clint & Julie-Anne Gower

Thanks Bryan for picking up the error!  It was late, and I had been at
the computer for a while, must have been a slip of the finger.  Here
with our address again.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from some of you.

Regards,
Julie-Anne

Clint & Julie-Anne Gower
Sunray Farm, Kei Mouth Road, Eastern Cape South Africa
P.O.  Box 43 Haga Haga, 5272    Tel/fax 27-43-8311087

Home to
http://www.wildcoasthorsetrails.com

Torstone Sport Horse Stud
&