Re: [RC] 100 mile hallucinations! - MtnRondi

When I rode Tevis I saw President George Washington and Abraham Lincoln dashing back and forth across the trail in front of me in the dark. A couple of times an elephant crossed the trail and the scary part was that I didn't think there was anything wrong with that and I hoped they didn't get trampled as I went down the trail.

I was telling a young girl who did Tevis a year or two later about my visions and she said that she kept worrying about the little old wrinkled men who were lying on chaise lounges on the trail and she kept thinking her horse would have to jump over these old men, but she said they never hit one. It was later that she realized that little old men do not sleep in the forest at night on chaise lounges.

Bonnie
So. Calif.