Re: [RC] 100 mile hallucinations! - Chris Paus

LOL.. you guys and your hallucinations...trying to
scare us off from doing 100s???

chris
--- MtnRondi@xxxxxxx wrote:
When I rode Tevis I saw President George Washington
and Abraham Lincoln
dashing back and forth across the trail in front of
me in the dark. A couple of
times an elephant crossed the trail and the scary
part was that I didn't think
there was anything wrong with that and I hoped they
didn't get trampled as I
went down the trail.

I was telling a young girl who did Tevis a year or
two later about my visions
and she said that she kept worrying about the little
old wrinkled men who
were lying on chaise lounges on the trail and she
kept thinking her horse would
have to jump over these old men, but she said they
never hit one. It was later
that she realized that little old men do not sleep
in the forest at night on
chaise lounges.

Bonnie
So. Calif.

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
People in Alabama swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds.
~ Lisa Redmond