Re: [RC] not all trails are conducive... resp to Jonni Jewell - A. Perez

"But there is NO reason to make a "rule" as you previously
suggested that must REQUIRE a ride to have LD along with the
ride, ..."

Whoa... you misread my post, or I was unclear.  No way was I
suggesting that LDs should be required at all rides:  I am
talking about DROPPING the rule that says LDs MUST ONLLY be held
in conjunction with a 50/100 mile ride:  I'm saying one should
be able to hold an AERC-sanctioned LD by itself.

Sorry if I was unclear.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano