[RC] Swing Gate for Corral Panels - kstandefer

A couple months back I asked this group if anyone had used a swing gate system
for carrying corrals on the rear of an 8' wide trailer.  There was some
interest in this system, so I thought I'd post pictures after I got mine
installed.  I'm REALLY happy with it.  The first picture in the album shows the
gate "swung away" from my trailer for access to the horse stall and tack room.
To swing it away you just remove two pins on the right side of the trailer.
There are 11 8' Corral-To-Go panels loaded on it currently.  It could easily
handle 11 more if needed.

On the left side of the trailer is mounted 3 hinges.  The gate can be lifted
easily off these hinges and the whole thing stored when not needed.  I'm a
small person with lots of injuries over the past few years and this system I
can handle very comfortably by myself.

The corrals are secured tightly with one ratchet tie down and don't rattle or
rub while travelling.  There is rubber installed on the arms which hold the
corrals so that they don't slip or rattle.

Here's  a link to the pics of this system on my trailer.

http://hpphoto.com/servlet/com.hp.HPGuestLogin?username=karenstandefer&password=52628529

(You need to paste the whole link into your browser if it doesn't come across
as "clickable")

Here is a link to the company who made the swing gate:

http://www.horsecorrals.com/Mounting2.html

Karen

There are 2 ways to win at this sport. You take a horse and race him for a
short time and then find a new horse or you can take one horse , do the
homework and spend many miles and years enjoying that horse.
~  Paddi Sprecher