[RC] 25 or 50....Why can't we all just get along? - katswig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ed said:

se habla un poco de espanol,

Presumably, little enough not to know that it wasn?t Spanish but Portuguese
: )  However, Spanish and Portuguese are sufficiently similar that my
understanding of Spanish (I don't speak Portuguese either) says that his
broad translation has sort of gotten the gist of it, but I have sent it to
a friend of mine who speaks Portuguese pretty fluently to ask for a better
translation.  I will report back.

kat
Orange County, Calif.

http://mail2web.com/ .

win at this sport. You take a horse and race him for a
short time and then find a new horse or you can take one horse , do the
homework and spend many miles and years enjoying that horse.
~  Paddi Sprecher