Re: [RC] [RC] LD Name Change - Nancy Mitts

It also conjours visions of a bunch of people on very tiny horses swarming down the trail. <BG>
Yours just happened to be the only post with that subject line that I hadn't deleted immediately after reading.
Nancy Mitts

From: April <pmacedir@xxxxxxxxxx>

Just for the record, I see no reason to change the name. I only offered up
Mini-Endurance as it has been kicking around in my head for days and I just had
to make a short joke at my expense ;-).

April
Nashville, TN

Get 200+ ad-free, high-fidelity stations and LIVE Major League Baseball Gameday Audio! http://radio.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200491ave/direct/01/

I can tell you after sleeping in a tent, then in my truck, then in the back
of a trailer, then in a gneck trailer w/no LQ, and now in the new-to-me LQ
one, you don't sleep any better the night before in nicer digs - you're
just more comfortable while you're lying there obsessing :)
~  Tina Hicks