[RC] LD vs Endurance... can't we all get along? - A. Perez

debate (the "endurance is endurance and it;s 50 miles or
more..." vs "LD is legitimate in it's own right so let's stop
treating it like the red-haired step child").  I pretty much can
see both sides.  Personally, I'd like to see some form of
competitive LD if such a thing could be done safely, as I doubt
I'll ever have the time, horse or money to do much more than LD
(actually I'll be thrilled to get that far!).... but that does
not mean I have no respect of those who disagree.

 So... let's stop bashing each other, shall we?  Can we agree
to disagree and not keep trying to undermine each other's
legitimacy?  Especially since THIS IS JUST A SPORT!?

A.P.

PS: actually the one rule I think should be changed is that LDs
must be held in conjunction with 'real' endurance rides... if
this were not the case, there might possibly be more LD rides
available, at least here in the east,  but I seem to be the only
one who feels that way.

back to lurking.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
When you ask a Quarter horse for something he says - Sure -  and when you
ask an Arab for something he says  - Why? -
~  Heidi Smith