Re: [RC] help with archives - Ed & Wendy Hauser

"... thought I had heard somewhere that vegetable oil is not good to use on
leather?..."

There was some posts awhile ago claiming certain oils would rot thread.
That is not so.  That said, I would not put veg. oil on leather.  It has
enough unsaturation to form a gel when exposed to air.  I don't think I
would want that in my leather.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490

One of the great joys of being a pompous idiot is that you can do and think
whatever you want.
~  Homer Safferwiffle