From: "Simms, Judith" <JSIMMS@xxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 1:49 PM
Subject: [RC] help with archives

Somebody please help a computer illiterate.  I want to look up the way to
bring a stiff saddle back to life.  This was discussed a while ago so I know
it is in there but all I find are dates and I don't know when it was.  Is
there a way to search by subject??  All I can remember is that Murphy's oil
soap was mentioned.
Thanks, Judy
PS You can contact me privately so as not to clog the list....or maybe it
would be nice to see something NOT related to the current subject. (Grin)
One would think that logic would prevail. But then, if logic did prevail,
men would ride sidesaddle.
~  Bob Morris

You don't have to be a 100-mile rider or a multi-day rider to be an
endurance rider, but if you want to experience the finest challenges our
sport has to offer, you need to do both of those.
~ Joe Long