From: "Ridecamp Guest" <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 9:46 AM
Subject: [RC] Awful example

Please Reply to: Elaine Parker elainep@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heidi, why don't you go do something useful for a change and quit picking
on
Howard. How do you have any time to get miles when all you do is yap??!!
From an LD'er and proud of it. Iris McQuade

I only check the archives and usually just delete most LD/Endurance posts.
For some reason I read this one.

What an awful example of manners.  Identifying yourself as an "LD and
proud of it" is to shame other LD riders.  I have and occasionally do ride
LD.  I would be embarressed to be found in your company Iris.

Elaine D. Parker
M19651

I don't think you have to join a gym or buy frilly outfits to get some
fitness.  A decent set of shoes and a 15 minute dismount here and there
will help.
~  Jon K. Linderman, Ph.D., FACSM, Assistant Professor of Health and Sport
Science, University of Dayton

And remember, an arab's fourth gait is the spook!
~  Jeanie Miller