[RC] Reminder - Barbara McCrary

Just to remind riders who may be interested in Swanton Pacific 75/100 that we have a website with information, photos from last year's ride and an entry blank that is printable by anyone.  Click on the Entry Blank button and it will take you to the AERC site where Mike Maul has made it possible to see the entry blank in pdf form.  Pdf files are universally readable and printable by all who have Adobe Acrobat on their computers, and I'm told that a majority of computer owners do have it.  None of the mess I had last year on the website, due to the fact that our entry blank was saved in a MS Word file and was not printable by a good number of people.  I keep learning something new all the time!  Mike was a BIG help to me in this new improvement.  So log on to http://members.cruzio.com/~bigcreekranch   and enjoy the scenery and riders you just might know.

Barbara McCrary, ride mgr.
Swanton Pacific 75/100
"The most beautiful trail in the world"