[RC] Sports Saddle Center Fire Rigging - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Becky SaundersRebe@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wanted to see if any of you out there use or have used a "center fire quick
cincha" on your Sports Saddle.  The only place I can find this set - up is at
Horses Dacor - www.horsesdacor.com <http://www.horsesdacor.com/> under girths
and cinches.  It is meant for saddles that are set-up to center fire rig.  I
currently center fire rig my SS due to previous galling issues behind my
horse's elbows, but I hate all of the extra work to do it and am looking for
something easier.  This set-up makes it an English style set up with 4 Biothane
billets.
My main question is that on a true center fire rigged saddle the rings for
rigging are fairly close together, where as on the SS they are a little farther
apart.  Will this set-up work on an SS?

Thanks for everyone's help.

Becky and Katarinaa
SaundersRebe@xxxxxxxxx

a 100-mile rider or a multi-day rider to be an
endurance rider, but if you want to experience the finest challenges our
sport has to offer, you need to do both of those.
~ Joe Long