Re: [RC] Endurance or what? - rides2far@xxxxxxxx

But if i could go ride 25-35 miles a day for 12 weeks, it would
be fun to me. By Angies opinion, that would be Endurance. the main
character in my Grand Opera, SOLAR HARDWARE Epoch Dressage is Nemo (no name)
riding an Infrared Horse named Omen (neither good or bad in its connotation,
but rather a reflection of this thing with no name).

Aww, I's just messing with ya'll. I'm not at all sure what you said Tom, but
I'll say going on that sort of trip iwould definately require endurance, and a
very flexible job, and some money put back, and somebody to take care of all
the animals at home, and probably a great tolerance for vehicles and riding
along pavement but it's kind of beside the point in a discussion about the
"sport" of endurance. Apples and oranges (but both taste good)

Angie

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding.
~  Homer Saferwiffle