From: rides2far@xxxxxxxx <rides2far@xxxxxxxx>
To: wwho20@xxxxxxxxxxx <wwho20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; aerc75@xxxxxxxxx
<aerc75@xxxxxxxxx>; renieburnett@xxxxxxxx <renieburnett@xxxxxxxx>;
faranson@xxxxxxx <faranson@xxxxxxx>; goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx
<goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 12:10 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Endurance or what?

Just suppose you ride 25 to 35 miles a day for 5 days a week for 12
consecutive weeks. Would that be Endurance?

No, endurance is *fun*. >g<

Angie

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

I can tell you after sleeping in a tent, then in my truck, then in the back
of a trailer, then in a gneck trailer w/no LQ, and now in the new-to-me LQ
one, you don't sleep any better the night before in nicer digs - you're
just more comfortable while you're lying there obsessing :)
~  Tina Hicks