[RC] Thank you Chris - The Winters, Randy or Cheryl

Thank you Chris for such an intelligent reply to all the arguing that is
going on about LD.  Like you , just been hitting the delete button a lot
lately.  Let's all move on with topics that pertain to riding and let
everyone be.  Just go out and ride.  In the long run what does it really
matter.  Ride 25, 50, 100, but just ride.
Karen nice reply about why to leave longer shoes on.  I totally agree with
all that you said.  Does not take long to develop problems in feet of horses
that are shoed to tight and small.  Like you, I like the most amount of shoe
to allow for expansion that they can keep on.

Cheryl

I don't think you have to join a gym or buy frilly outfits to get some
fitness.  A decent set of shoes and a 15 minute dismount here and there
will help.
~  Jon K. Linderman, Ph.D., FACSM, Assistant Professor of Health and Sport
Science, University of Dayton