[RC] 100 MILE JUNIOR AWARD - DreamWeaver

NEW 100 MILE JUNIOR AWARD:

PLEASE READ AND PASS THIS ALONG TO ANY JUNIORS OR FAMILY MEMBERS/SPONSORS OF JUNIORS THAT YOU KNOW.

Any Junior member of AERC who completes two one day 100's on the same horse within a one calendar year time frame, starting with the 2004 ride season will receive an embroidered blanket. The sponsor for this award is FX Arabian Sporthorses. This is an *unofficial* award that we hope someday will become official thru the AERC.

We already have two Junior riders who are planning on getting this award! Please help us get the word out so that we can maybe encourage more participation in the one day 100 mile rides.

If you are a Junior or know of one that plans to qualify for this award, or already has, please contact either myself, Karen Chaton ( nvrider @ charter.net ) or Maryben Stover ( merryben @ aol.com ).

Good luck to those of you who want to do this in the coming year. If anybody needs a sponsor, let us know and we WILL find you one!

Happy Trails,
Karen
in NV

Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding. ~ Homer Saferwiffle