[RC] Land of the Neversweats - Renie M burnett

What a blast!!!  Loved riding the high desert of North California and Nevada---terrific management and volunteers, fantastic food (the pineapple upsidedown cake was luscious).    I rode the 25 on my big gelding; his first ride, and he was a good boy throughout;  it was only about his 10th time ever on the trail; ( I do most of my conditioning doing reining and dressage with him).    We had some nifty wind and sand storms, these kept the flies away!  and lots of rocks on parts of the trail, which kept my horse from getting bored.  Also, we brought home about 10 lbs. or so of dust; everything was covered with what looked like gray flour.  My husband was almost having a cow at the ride because I kept tracking sandy dust into his clean LQ floor.     Thanks again, Rosalee (hope I got the name right), and all your wonderful helpers..  Renie Burnett