Re: [RC] Food at Rides Opinion Poll - Chris Paus

Either would be nice, Annie!

but  like Nina, I'd prefer the supper, preferably
after a ride. I usually wolf down a protein bar at the
vet checks and don't have much appetite for a real
meal during a ride. But when the ride is over and the
horse is taken care of, I am FAMISHED!

chris
--- Annie George <annie@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I would like to have your opinion. When doing a 2
day ride, would you rather have a free supper one
nite or free lunches on 2 days. Annie
Anne George Saddlery  www.vtc.net/~ageorge

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
...but then, I do ride my horses a lot more than most people
~  Karen Chaton