From: Jerry & Susan Milam <milamj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 5/16/2004 11:22:28 AM
Subject: [RC]   truck water tanks

I've been looking locally for water tank to put into my truck bed to haul
home water in. The trash bags in tubs are a pain and don't hold enough
water. I want probably a 50 gal tank or so, no bigger. Anyone know of a
good
internet source? I think I'd like a black to keep down the algae and such.
Any opinions out there?

Thanks again,

Susan & Fly Bye

...but then, I do ride my horses a lot more than most people
~  Karen Chaton

The two best drugs to have in your kit are Tincture of Time and a Dose of
Common Sense. These two will carry you through 99.999% of the problems
associated with horses and endurance competition.
~ Robert Morris