Re: [RC] LD/ Endurance - Tracy Cann

Why is this so hard?  The definitions are clear and simple.  There are many meanings to the word "ENDURANCE" in the English language but only one meaning for it in our sport.  I don't know if the discontented people miss the point or just enjoy complicating it.  Maybe we should change the word ENDURANCE to "RED" and LD to "BLUE"  Then we could have the "RED" riders and the "BLUE" riders and be happy.  (Or like me, the multicolored riders)  Ha ha, very funny because somebody would say "No, "RED" really means this, or "BLUE" really means that" and we would be back to square one.  Sigh...  Ouch, I think I pulled a muscle in my head!!!  The pain!!! Send help!!

Tracy