[RC] Why I ride - WRSINOSKY

To Bechack....I couldn't have said it better. With both Doimas the beastie and Sebastian the neurotic, I'd better have the say in how fast we go, or be left in the dirt and possibly have a crippled horse. Both of them think they need to go FAST, irregardless of distance, weather or terrain.

And, yes, I'm sure we all could buy lots of trophies, blankets, etc., with the money we'd save if we just stayed home.  Before the last ride I bought two new truck tires, several new horsey items, etc., etc., not to mention to cost of gas to get there and back, and the ride was cancelled due to horrendous weather conditions.

Of course, think of all the money I'd have without my horses. I just wouldn't have my sanity. (Or, at least what I consider sanity.)

Cindy Edwards
Buckeye, AZ