Re: [RC] [RC] Women who ride stallions - heidi

I did ask for opinions and wasn't put off by Heidi's comments.
They are after all, HER experiences. I have read enough of ride
camp to know who and what I want to read, Heidi's comments are usaully
one of the ones I will read. The thing with the behavior changes, I
would agree with her on had I known at the time they happend I was
pregnant.  But for the first 3 weeks (when I noticed the changes) I
did not know I was pregnant.

I didn't mean to imply that your behavior changed because you knew you
were pregnant--your behavior changes due to you being under the influence
of more progesterone than normal.  These changes are subtle, but one can
see the same sort of personality changes in broodmares sometimes, even
just a few days post-breeding.

 I did
not make any changes in my handling of my boys in way that I am aware of
and nothing in my barn/handling routine had changed either.

No, you wouldn't be aware yourself of the subtle personality changes, most
likely.

Heidi

One of the great joys of being a pompous idiot is that you can do and think
whatever you want.
~  Homer Safferwiffle