[RC] RE:Women who ride stallions - Carol

Tracy,
That is very possible. Horses seem to have a keen sense of smell. Mine can smell carrots at least a hundred feet away. They say that men that have a higher than normal level of testosterone put out stronger "phenomes" (basically our scent) than other men, so it would reason that women who have elevated levels of estrogen hormones, such as during pregnancy would also put out stronger phenomes. And if we as humans (who are known to have terrible senses of smell compared to animals) can smell different levels of phenomes, then why can't horses? (Starting to sound like Dr. Dolittle here) Just my two cents worth...
Carol