Re: [RC] Angie's 100 Mile comments & New Junior 100 Mile Award - Merryben

In a message dated 5/15/2004 9:39:20 PM Central Daylight Time, bechack@xxxxxxx writes:
In fact, I have a question?  Why is it that an unsponsored Junior has
to move up to FW (or whatever wt class).  Why can't they stay in the
Junior Class!
Because the board voted that down in October.  I presented the motion and not one person voted for it, not even the ones on the junior committee.......  It was simply a way to keep track the way it always had been before the computer.  After we started using the computer it did not recognize that a junior could be a junior sometimes and an unsponsored rider at other times.  Before the computer it was done by hand......mb