Re: [RC] LD/Endurance - heidi

What happened to more elevator rides?? I'm sure there are a lot of
people who would do the 50s if they could finish the 25 and then
elevator up and do another 25 that day. That sure would be a great way
to get more people who are "thinking" about doing a 50 to actually try
it. And it would help more 50s elevator up and do the 75s and 100s.

Many rides don't lend themselves well to the elevator concept because of
trail layout.  But for those that do, I agree--I'd like to see more
opportunity for LDs to elevate to 50, in particular.  (And more awareness
that the possibility is available, when it DOES exist.)  I don't worry as
much about it at the higher distances--sometimes it is the having to put
your money where your mouth is up front that KEEPS you in the saddle on
75s and 100s... <g>

Heidi

It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano