[RC] Horse Reward Fund Setup - Kari Hanes

For those of you that were interested I have the details for the reward fund. Someone suggested putting it in the horses name but as we investigated this further, the banks all say we'd need a lawyer to set something like that up. We are trying to save money here - not spend it on lawyers fees so we scratched that idea. The banks also wanted us to just put it in a persons name, but none of us really want our name and address published all over the state, so we came up with a different plan. We opened a P.O. box and I started a savings account in my d.b.a. farm name. So here's the info...

Please send donations c/o:
Montalee Arabians
P.O. Box 364
Fremont, MI 49412-0364

Again, thank you all for your support in this rough time for my family. I have forwarded your emails to my sister-in-law and she appreciates each and every one.
Kari Hanes
Montalee Arabians
Holton, MI

If you treat an Arab like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
horse. ~ Libby Llop