[RC] 25-35 endurance or LD? - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Skyla slstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just nothing more then "writing". In Idaho, our rides offer a
trail ride of 8-15 in conjunction with the AERC rides. Sometimes
they can see up to 40 riders just on the trail ride! Can make the
financial difference. So, when do we start sanctioning this super
short LD distance? Then, at what point does the 10 mile ride get
to call itself endurance? Think about the HUGE amount of riders
you can get, if they too get endurance points and miles, for
doing 8-15 miles! I can see that I would still be an "endurance
rider" well into my 80's. :o)  Now I will run off to hide in a
deep dark hole...   :o)

PS, only being a smarta--, BUT, this could happen...

At the end of the day maybe the definition of endurance isn't the length of
the ride but rather the spirit in which it is ridden.
~  Maryanne Stroud Gabani