[RC] bath/shower in the trailer - Laura Hayes

I have to agree with Barbara- a muck bucket is the way to go.  I LOVE a bath - it relaxes me like a shower won't.  I am planning on being on the road for over 6 weeks this summer with the big XP ride- we are running a big old LQ with a good shower in it, my plan, though, is to use the midtack for a bathtub room.  I have an oval low walled water trough, and a propane hot water heater - a camp shower, actually.  I figure I can just dump the water after each bath if I use camping soap.  By using the tub I will avoid filling the gray water tank and depleting the stored water (I'll use a 55 gal drum for bath water)

I am going to set up the midtack as a bunkhouse for myself and my dog, and let the kids (my 20 year old son and his friend) use the LQ, this way I am closer to my horses and the dog doesn't mess up the LQ of the leased trailer.

I can hardly wait to get on the road.  As the scrolling marquee of my screen saver says :  I Just Wanna Ride.

Happy Trails!!

Laura Hayes  AERC#2741