[RC] RE:bath/shower in the trailer - Jonni Jewell

Laura posted : >>>I am planning on being on the road for over 6 weeks this
summer with the big XP ride- we are running a big old LQ with a good shower
in it, my plan, though, is to use the midtack for a bathtub room. <<<

Oh man, you might end up being the envy of the ride with a BATH! Don't
forget the bubbles! <grin>  There is a NATRC rider in New Mexico that brings
a portable hot tub to rides. How cool is that???? I have not seen it, but I
would guess it would be one of the ones that inflate. I think this is an
item we need along on the XP this summer. Any volunteers??? (like many of us
have ANY extra space to store such a thing)

Jonni in TX (trying to prep for the XP)

The only thing worse than crewing for a female Endurance rider is crewing
for a wet, tired female Endurance Rider! A good crew person has patience, a
sense of humor, and knows that sometimes it's best to say nothing at all!
~  Jim Holland