From: "Jonni Jewell" <jonnij@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 7:35 AM
Subject: [RC] Trailer Question

So..here's my question - does having a cowboy shower in the back ruin
the
flooring?  <<<

Ask your hubby if the horses going tinkle in the trailer is a problem too
<wink>. What I have seen used are a few different methods for cowboy
showers, and the water in the back of the trailer.

A) Let it hit the floor, and just run off as is will

B) Install a drain hole, and stand over it. (I have seen this in one
trailer)

C) Stand in a small kids swimming pool to catch the water, then drag it
out
of the trailer to dump it.

D) have the hubby buy you a great big fancy LQ trailer, camper, or
motorhome. (my favorite)

Jonni in TX

REAL endurance is your water freezing IN the cantle bags!
~ Heidi Sowards

Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm