[RC] HELP WET HORSE - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Carrie Hadley cmhadley@xxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Layer a wool blanket-old army type, or emergency car blanket, etc., under your
regular blanket.  After about an hour, remove blanket from underneath.  This
should wick all the moisture away from horse.
We did this last year when we were camping and it rained for three days.  We
put the horses in the trailer, layered and blanketed them, gave them hay; after
a while, no more shivers and happy horses.

Personally, I shouldn't give a s--- where the other people on the course
are, and if I find myself starting to concern myself over this, I remind
myself that this is the first step on the road to overriding my horse and
tell myself to "knock it off!"  :)
~  Kat Swigart