[RC] Liberty Run - Looking for a horse - Timothy Worden

Hey RideCampers!!!  Coming off a great completion at
Biltmore, it's now time to focus on the next ride.
For me it's the Liberty Run 50 on Sunday of Memorial
Weekend.  As with Biltmore I was registered to ride my
Quarab, I'm also registered to ride him at Liberty
Run.  He still has some feet issues and I don't for
see him being ready to ride.  Rocco, the horse I
finished Biltmore 50 on, is not available that weekend
so I'm on the search for another ride.   I'm not out
to go fast, just going for a completion and mileage.
If you have another horse you'd like to get some miles
on, please contact me.

Tim Worden
North Carolina

I already gave congrats to Stagg, but would also like
to mention Mike Bostic.  Not only was Mike's name
pulled out of a hat to win a new saddle, he also
completed the Biltmore 100 in BLUE JEANS......wet blue
jeans when he got stuck in the middle of the downpour.
That's endurance!!!   Way to go Mike!!!
I drink a 50/50 mix of rootbeer and soymilk at the vetchecks.
~  Libby Llop