From: Timothy Worden <ndrorydr@xxxxxxxxx>
To: EnduranceNet RideCamp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   Biltmore/Super Stagg
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 19:31:18 -0700 (PDT)

What a great weekend at Biltmore.  Lara and I only
live an hour and half from Biltmore and this was the
first time we had ever been there.  Absolutely
beautiful and very fun trails to ride.  A very
challenging ride at that.  The heat and humidity,
along with a 21mile second loop made for a somewhat
tough 50.  I just don't know how those front runners
did the course so fast.   Unfortunately I was not able
to ride my young Quarab Poco due to lameness, but was
able to ride my backup horse Knight of
Morocco..aka...Rocco...owned by Dody Sutton. Lara and
I, along with our friend Irena, had a wonderul 8h41m
ride time.

At the ride meeting on friday, Stagg came over to say
hey.  I said to him, "So are you ready to win the
100?"  His reply was something like, "nah, we're just
going to take it easy and use this as a training ride
for OD100."  I wish my training rides could end up
with a win and a BC;)  Awesome job Stagg and his
wonder pony, Jayel Super.  Now we'll see what they can
do at OD 100....again.

Tim
If you treat an Arab like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
horse.
~  Libby Llop

Express yourself with the new version of MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/

I drink a 50/50 mix of rootbeer and soymilk at the vetchecks.
~  Libby Llop