[RC] That time of the year... - WRSINOSKY

Living in AZ, I sometimes forget what it's like to have rain.  My horses have a mare motel (aka open stalls). I generally keep their stall doors open, so when we have bad weather, they have a choice.  My mustang mare, who was wild until about 2 years of age is really funny.  When it rains, you'll see her standing in the stall. She'll cruise to the doorway and look out, as if to say, "Yeah! I don't have to stand out in that crap unless I want to."

My horses usually seek shelter from the heat and wind.  I know alot of AZ people don't put of shaders for their horses and IMO I think it's criminal. Give them a choice in my book.

Cindy Edwards
Buckeye, AZ