Re: [RC] FDA Warning Letter to Fort Dodge - DarkHorseGoddess

>>Scary - I did ask what reactions those horses suffered, and he said severe reactions -
were swelling from the neck all the way down to the hoof

With my horse...the FD IN Strangles vaccine caused a brain abscess, which in turn caused pressure on his optic nerves which caused the loss of vision.  The stallion who died had strangle abscesses on all his organs.

I guess I'm lucky, my horses is still alive and in my pasture where I can kiss him every day. But I "lost" my very best riding buddy. Raven