[RC] Supracor/back bumps - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Sheila Larsen Sheila_Larsen@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have been using a supracor pad for about 1 month.  Last weekend I did about
24 miles, mostly walking from Foresthill to Deadwood. Her back looked fine at
the end.  Yesterday I did between 25 and 30 miles in 7 hours (obviously not
burning up the trail.  Her sweat pattern was great when I untacked and her back
didn't seem sore.  However, later that evening she had small hard nodules on
her back.  Seemed like little muscle knots, about an 1/8 inch wide.  I didn't
notice them when I untacked but I could have missed them.  They didn't seem
particularly tender and her back didn't seem sore.  She had them more on one
side than the other and I switch diagonals frequently.  This morning they were
almost gone on the side with fewer nodules but still on the other side.  Again,
her back didn't seem tender and unless I really pressed the nodules they didn't
seem tender.

Any thoughts? thanks

logic would prevail. But then, if logic did prevail,
men would ride sidesaddle.
~  Bob Morris