[RC] Biltmore - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Samantha Thomson race100miles@xxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks to Angie for putting up all the results and pictures. I enjoyed seeing
our flags in there, not to mention the picture of everyone crowded up under the
trailer while it was hailing. :D

I just wanted to make a little correction, though. For 7th place in the 50,
there's a big 'ole blank. That was me, on my little gelding Tiki Bander. We
were also FEI, and the first of the two FEI's who did finish the 50.

Anyways, it was a great ride, with some interesting extremes (from 90 degrees
to hail). And yes, the hats were cool.

-Sam

Locks do not prevent theft, they only deter those in doubt.
~ Robert Morris