Re: [RC] That Time of Year.....again! - Dyane Smith

When thunderstorms hit ridecamp, I'll pray to a deity of anyone's choice!

Dyane
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2004 6:12 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] That Time of Year.....again!

Having lived without a barn to put the horses in for 30 years in the Midwest, we just leave them out.  Praying to a deity of your choice seems to help, especially when Thunder storms hit the ridecamp.

Ed

PS. Truman will have to comment on the special risks of lightning in FL.

Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx