[RC] LBL Express Photos - Peter DeMott (937) 478-6222

Hi Everyone,

My wife informs me that my posts are very off topic, but I know that
there are some of you out there that want to see the LBL Express
Endurance ride photos. All 466 photos are shown here:

http://www.photosbypdemott.com/main/endurance/

To make this slightly more on topic, there are several photos of a rider
using those Boa Boots, I think. They are sort of funny looking on the
horse as it makes him look a bit like a camel instead of a horse coming
down the road.

--
Peter DeMott

Equestrian Sport Photography - Photos by Peter DeMott
8390 Germantown Pike, Germantown, Ohio 45327
Located in South West Ohio

Web Site: http://www.photosbypdemott.com
Email: pdemott@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 937-478-6222

? Equine Portraits and Equine Advertising Portraiture
? Endurance Ride Photography
? Equine Advertising / Graphic Design / Web Site Development

Member Equine Photographers Network
http://www.equinephotographers.net

Just because someone tells you that your horse isn't "fit" for
endurance...doesn't mean it isn't, it just means your horse isn't fit to be
"their" endurance horse! Go for it, you never know what you'll accomplish
with that "saddle horse" or "trail horse" of YOURS!
~ Darlene Anderson - DPD Endurance