[RC] Little Manistee Mess - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: David dhmonroe@xxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Little Manistee ride goes on record as my worst ride experience ever.  The
ride manager was rude.  We were treated like red headed step children.
Apparently new comers are not welcome there.  The ride meeting was held very
late in the evening, the only trail information given was misinformation
causing some riders to miss the out of camp vet check altogether.  It was very
cold and raining to top off the rudeness of the ride manager.  I am sure glad
that I had a good experience at LBL previously.  Otherwise I would think that
distance riding was not worth my time.  I drove 480 miles to be treated like
trash and given a bum steer to boot.

David

swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds.
~ Lisa Redmond