[RC] Dispersal - Roxi Anderson

In my recent situation I was blessed with wonderful people that did just what Chris is saying.   Thank God for angels on earth!

Roxi

"From: "Christina McCarthy" <christina_mccarthy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [RC]   [RC] RE:Arabian Disperal

I would think the coDispersaly to handle this type of situation would
be to
offer help rather than critisism.  I wish I had the resources to help
this
Lady out.  Why not offer solutions?  If I could afford it I would sent
her
several dollars and encourage others to do that also.  If I lived in
her
area and had hay I could donate to her I would.  If I had a farm that
could
accommodate some of her horses, I would offer to take on her favorites
until
she was back on her feet financially and then give them back to her.
Lets
face it folkes, all we have is each other in this life and aren't we
supposed to look after each other?
Chris"

Do you Yahoo!?