[RC] Bitless bridle - WRSINOSKY

Darrell:  It all depends on the horse IMO.  I purchased a bitless bridle from Madtack.com and it was beautifully made and worth every penny.  Trouble was, I did the unthinkable.  Now, I've been around horses long enough to "know" you NEVER throw new tack on a horse and take him out for a ride. That is exactly what I did and ended up eating dirt and tearing my rotator cuff in my right shoulder.  DUH!  To make a long story short, I had little control over Sebastian the Neurotic.  The bitless bridle works on pressure and is a fantastic creation, but only for horses who are well trained and LISTEN!  Not to be deterred, I wrote to Margaret Froleich, the owner of Madtack, and she had me send the bridle back, added a bit attachment and voila!  I have a beautiful, beta biothane bride that I can always convert back to bitless (if I'm ever fortunate enough to have a well trained horse.)

Cindy Edwards
Buckeye, AZ