[RC] Free Choice Salt - Becky Rohwer

OK, just curious.  When you talk about free choice loose salt for your horses, what is that?  Sounds like a stupid question.  Is this table salt?, rock salt?, something bought at a feed store?, what?
I do e-lyte my horse at rides.  The mixture I have come up with seems to work.  I also have a salt block in my trailer that my horse licks on both going to and coming from a ride.  But was just curious about the loose salt.

Thanks,

Becky R. - Montana