[RC] fleece noseband cover - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: marta marta_k@xxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i ride my mare in a beta bitless bridle (dr. cook's). in the summer time her
nose gets very sweaty and itchy (she doesn't 'itch' it until after i take it
off) under the noseband. i thought that putting a fleece cover on the noseband
would be a good solution. however, some people tell me that the noseband cover
may impede her ability to see. any comments on this? i've seen pics of
endurance riders using the covers but is there a trick to it? should i be aware
of potential problems?
thanks!

to have in your kit are Tincture of Time and a Dose of
Common Sense. These two will carry you through 99.999% of the problems
associated with horses and endurance competition.
~ Robert Morris