[RC] AERC Regional Milage Awards - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Bryan Gran bryang@xxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The AERC Board of Directors, in its monthly conference call meeting, approved
the motion by the Limited Distance Committee to award 10 regional mileage
awards to LD riders, 7 senior and 3 junior placings in each region.  There is
going to be a mileage minimum to receive this award but those minimums have not
been set at this time.  AERC is in the process of reviewing previous years LD
stats to come up with a reasonable amount of miles for these awards.  These
awards will be in effect for the ride year starting Dec., 2004.

This is very exciting and certainly a positive step for all LD riders.  We hope
is encourages further participation in all LD rides as we show support for the
hard work LD riders are doing.

Thank you

Bryan Gran AERC LD Committee Member
on behalf of AERC LD Committee

of rootbeer and soymilk at the vetchecks.
~  Libby Llop