Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 7:28 PM
Subject: Re: [AERC-Members] Fw: [RC] FORWARD WITH PERMISSION OF WRITER

Okay, Jeanne, you know how I feel so I won't bore you.  But I just went through all of my emails for today and only two were in favor, Randy and a lady from Oregon.  Every other one was against.

Last night the BOD voted for more awards for LD.  This after turning down awards for juniors who do 100 milers at the meeting last year.  Somehow I find this backwards.......mb