[RC] Experience with Shock Wave Therapy Anyone - Ag47xAu49

My daughter's pony had SWT done last June. He had a "sprained ankle" There were tears in his deep flexor tendon, superficial flexor tendon and his annular ligament. When I took him in, he had been lame, without improvement, for about 8 months. There was a lot of scare tissue that had adhered to places it should not have, therefore it was not allowing the joint to move properly. Dr. Clark, in Albion Idaho, did the surgery. He also drained the fluid off of the ankle and injected cortisone and H. A. (something or other Acid).As of today, 11 months post surgery, the pony is sound. There is a small amount of scar tissue left but it does not seem to bother him. We are careful. He wears Legacy sport medicine boots for speed events (4-H) and for the mountain riding that we have just started doing. aHe was on Conquer (10 cc 2 times a week) and Naproxin Sodium (Alieve) for a time after the surgery.  I would highly recommend it. Where are you located? If you would like to talk, e-mail me privately and I will give you my #. Beccy in Ut.